Tuesday, October 03, 2006

QUESTIONS, QUESTIONS...


Q:
1: Why does that big spider only have six and a half legs left?

2: Who has hidden my sock?

3: Why have I woken up with blood dripping tooth marks on my arm and a vague memory of being attacked during the night?

4: Who doesn't understand the concept of rain, and still insists on running out, then coming back four minutes later to be dried with a fluffy towel?

5: Who is going to have to start seeing a psychiatrist if they don't stop with the biting?

6 comments:

travel notes said...

Teehee, my boyfriend's cat is just as mischievous. And he does exactly the same thing with the rain. It's adorable to see him being wrapped in a bundle of fluffy towel after getting drenched in the rain - the cat, that is, not the boyfriend :D

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I googled the brand Happie Loves It and your previous post came up. You mentioned their clothes can be found in Spitalfields Market, would you mind telling me where exactly? I really love their stuff.

Do email me at jaded16_@hotmail.com

-Vic

negrito said...

ohh this is a very complicated riddle... Marguerite Duras ?

Anonymous said...

Oh that vixen! But if she ahd any less personality she would not be Lola, n'est-ce pas?

Still, cat psychiatry-- now THERE's a prfession . . you'd be better served studying what it is women want then to try to figure out the feline prediliction.

~bluepoppy

la femme said...

Hahaha. #3 is worrying.

Lilac Stripe said...

This just makes me want a cat even more...