Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I LAAAHVE THE COUNTRY!...

The photographers I admire all capture beauty in the everyday detritus of life, urban or otherwise. I unfortunately have to accept that my own photographic eye is drawn to big, blowsy, universal beauty. Of the Kodak moment variety. And loves, I'm afraid I must inflict some more sunsets upon you; though not of the Parisian variety.







Can you believe that all this is within a half hour drive of London (at least if you drive as fast as my friend does.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous sunset shots, although I have to say I do prefer the Parisian ones. Lucky me I live in Paris.

My Mummy has been browsing you blog for a while she thinks it's great. And would you believe we live in best-kept-secret Alésia!

Bisous from Paris, especially for Lola.

Claire said...

Thank you, and you're so lucky to live in Alesia!

Anonymous said...

i like the sheep, reminds me of that album by klf - rock on sunset queen. btw - i really see the resemblence between you n judd nelson ha ha. x

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chill-Out-KLF/dp/B000003RFD/sr=1-1/qid=1162981086/ref=sr_1_1/202-2771941-2793441?ie=UTF8&s=music
yours is better!

RD said...

Love the pics. Must find out in which direction to go to get some of these fine views when I'm next in town. Just what I needed on a rainy day in NY-BO. It feels like I'm up in a clowd. Indeed I was just a few minutes ago.

Cheers,

BB

Anonymous said...

these are STUNNING-- add photog to your biz card

and? you are always welcome here-- seriously-- come and visit anytime.

~bluepoppy

Lilac Stripe said...

Beautiful scenes, can't wait to scootle out of London to la country.

maitresse said...

what gorgeous shots. weathervane photography is a very underappreciated genre, IMHO...

Anonymous said...

Love how all those sheep know to face in the one direction... see you, grache