Thursday, November 15, 2007

COMING UP....



The Dec/Jan issue of Paris Vogue guest edited by Charlotte Gainsbourg will be out on 29 November...


Tonight there's a FREE screening of This Is England at The Prince Charles Cinema...


The Darjeeling Limited will be released in the UK on 23 November. I've been waiting so long...have you seen the Wes Anderson short Hotel Chevalier with Jason Schwartzman and Natalie Portman? I watched it online a while ago but it looks like it's been removed. You can now only see it screened before The Darjeeling Limited or watch the 13 minute short in 4 parts on Youtube ...

On Gridskipper today (Beaujolais Nouveau Day) I encourage the drinking of wine for breakfast. Oh, you already were...

2 comments:

CB said...

I bought the Hotel Chevalier clip off iTunes a little over a month ago. They should still have it if I'm not mistaken...

travel notes said...

Bonjour! Unfortunately I'm back in England and I didn't go through London (I kind of spent a BIT too much...)

I can't wait for the next issue of Vogue Paris - Charlotte is so amazingly beautiful. That hair!

Anyway I hope you and Lola are well! :) xx