Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY...


1. The N key on my keyboard is broken and only randomly works sometimes.
2. I'm getting a cold. Or possibly mumps - I feel grumpy.
3. There are builders laying flooring in the flat upstairs so I went to a free wi-fi cafe to work away from the noise. After about 10 minutes someone started drilling, sawing and banging behind the bar. For the next two hours.
4. I got a headache and decided I should eat something. The only thing to eat was a burger.
5. After ordering and paying (£8!) for the burger I went back to my laptop and the wi-fi connection died.
6. I ate the gross burger, couldn't re-connect so went home.
7. I walked into my bedroom to see bits of plaster from the ceiling all over my bed and half of the chandelier.

I'll be back tomorrow with a superfun and non grumpy competition/giveaway.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Claire,

I've got a little something for you that might cheer you up over on 'mirrormirror'. No pressure to play...

Paola

la femme said...

better luck tomorrow :)

Bexy said...

chin up puddin'
tomorrow IS another day and tonight is a different night

beXy

Anonymous said...

oooooh in seem to be in a similiar boat...
grr...but mustbe positive!
delphine

j. vorwaller said...

oh... curious now! hope you have a better day, bad ones are no fun.

Anonymous said...

oh my god-- there must be something wrong with the universe right now-- seriously-- I'm thinking it is aliens trying different stress tests on us to see how we react

~bp

RD said...

Sorry to lear about these troublig days. Tomorrow will be aother day! Ad o that day I'm sure your _ key will be workig! BB

Claire said...

thaNks all of you - I am no longer engaged in grumpery!