Thursday, March 20, 2008

GOODMAN-SOHR HOUSE(S) STALKER!...




Oh my god, no.
I just spent ages (hours) doing the most enormous post I've ever done, about the Goodman-Sohr house(s) being featured in loads of magazines and I connected the dots through them all - (and their wedding) with pictures - then I accidentally deleted it. It's gone. So suffice it to say that I have been meaning for years to post these pictures from an old issue of Elle Decoration of Genifer Goodman's SF apartment; from before she was married to Benjamin-Sohr. I believe it is the only time these pictures (and this apartment) have made their way onto the interwebs, but her other homes have (rightly so) gained quite a following. Pick up the trail at Designer's Library and Frolic while I go and stick my hand that pressed delete in the oven.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Thanks for posting these pictures. More eye candy! I am excited to add this to my collection of pics from her houses. These are great!

Anonymous said...

What career do you have, if you don't mind me prying? I'd like to know how one can have a fabulous life full of traveling such as yours. :-)

Ms. Spinach said...

oh, i'm a HUGE goodman-sohr house stalker. i've saved every magazine editorial about their home.

such a bummer about the post! but thanks for the eye candy... hadn't seen it before.

and! happy birthday!

BB said...

I hate it when that happens.... but I want those chairs... BB

Anonymous said...

I'm now sad (not about your hand) but that I posted a birthday comment on yourSATURDAY post and it is not there.

for the record I HATE blogger-- sob.

A comment on your birthday is pretty lame, but it's all I had and now-- you'll never know--

nudge over, I want to put my head in the oven.

~bp

Claire said...

Oh no BP! - actually you are the second person to tell me that their comments didn't show up in the past week. I know I haven't missed any that were awaiting moderation.

Anyone else having/had this problem? - leave a comment - ha!

I don't know why blogger is eating your comments, I will investigate my dear. Do not put your head in your lovely woodstove - the dogs need it to keep their paws warm. yeah and like you know I am pretty miffed you didn't come round and sing me happy birthday wearing a feather boa. It's the least you could have done... XoXo

Style On Track said...

Oh dear, I HATE it when you delete a post by accident, it is the most irritating thing in the world. Well i will just sit and try to envision the post that would have been ;)

Anonymous said...

my feather boa is at the cleaners . . . but I could put on my crampons, rabbit fur Eskimo hat (read: NOT stylish but suitable for life in the tundra), and some long underwear-- hey, my ski socks are really over the knee socks I bought long, long ago to wear with skirts-- that should add something to the ensemble . .

~bp