Monday, June 13, 2011

THE PINK IN THE GREY...




The roses blooming all over London are blowing my mind this year. It has rained every single day for over a week, and the only thing stopping me from emigrating is knowing that the roses aren't going thirsty. Everywhere I go, I have to stop and smell the roses: tumbling over walls (that top one is at my aunt's house in Oxfordshire actually, not in London), reaching straight up to the sky, or picked straight from my garden, where my one rosebush keeps flowering all "summer" long.

{Photos: Yes, Instagram again!}

3 comments:

Trashsparkle said...

Lovely shots of gorgeous flowers. I'm putting in some rose bushes in the autumn once I've shifted a compost bin - will go for red. or streaky pinky-yellow... choices, choices!

Anonymous said...

heaven!
xo
Mia

Unknown said...

well since our weather has been either rain or sun but more rain! the rose and other flowers have come out in force...i stop to smell them too! pretty photos! ;)