Sunday, December 16, 2012

DARLING FRED...

God, I was obsessed with Breakfast at Tiffany's between the ages of about twelve and eighteen. Some people still associate me with the character of Holly Golightly, which is odd. (Especially if you've read the book!) I sort of forgot about it in recent years, even though my standard bearer for male/female relationships is still probably the romantic friendship between Holly and Paul(Fred); as absorbed from watching this film a million times. Oh and the obsession with mens' dinner shirts, random suitcases and general wardrobe continues.
Still eminently screen-cappable.














4 comments:

random cat said...

i recenttly watched the film again, and right after i purchased a very old (aged) copy of a book which i read for the first time and of which i'm extremly proud. :)

RD said...

still and always a classic...

Occhineri said...

I LOVE the book so much that I sort of hate the movie. I probably would've liked it if I had seen it first, though.

Anonymous said...

I really like the movie too! Maybe less than the book that is more in Paul's point of view. The movie is definitely more romantic! And the way Holly dresses... perfect ahah