Thursday, October 16, 2008

THE CASE OF THE ELUSIVE PYJAMAS IS SOLVED...


You know the APC Madras pyjamas I was going on about but couldn't find a picture of anywhere? Ta-da!


They are being worn by the lovely Pippa of Shop @ Maison Bertaux who kindly agreed to send me a picture. She also still manages to look glamorous wearing them. How does she do that? Must ask for tips.

I do love those PJs but they look a bit silly on me for some reason; so I'm demanding that someone else goes to Shop asap and buys them (they're only 55 quid, really quite reasonable) instead. I'm told they've also now got a few of those gorgeous grey ombre dresses as well.

And the adorably cute slippers are, yes, also APC. What next: saucepans? Wouldn't it be great if APC just provided everything you need. Since I am without a child of pre-school age I'd settle for an APC mug to drink my tea out of. Shall I write Jean Touitou another poem?

Thank you so much Pippa...

EDIT: And the Madras collection is now online with the PJs in rose/brown...

14 comments:

erica said...

yay! so glad to see a photo of these ever elusive pajamas.

we're going to paris right after christmas, i wonder if there will be much apc left then?

Life with Sofia, Gus and Jim said...

I was in shop yesterday and seriously considered those PJs, but I ended up caving in to an APC scarf with mittens attached! I also tried on the tie-dyed dress but the material was ever so thin...it is very pretty though I will admit!

Siru said...

Cute PJs

juliet xxx

July Stars said...

How could anyone look "a bit silly" wearing those PJs. They simply adorable ...

Claire said...

Oh but I did...I really looked like an escaped mental patient - but I still love em.

charlotte said...

would it be ok if i get them in japan instead please?
there is a *gasp* apc outlet shop in tokyo.
i'm having palpitations just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

...a mental patient wearing a polka dots pyjamas? aren't they usually in striped ones? :)
xxx
Mia

Claire said...

Lottie: Oh, I suppose it would be ok. ooh outlet fun.

Mia: It was not the polka dots, or the pyjamas, but me in them that was the problem!

erica lorraine scheidt said...

I think you should write Pippa a poem.

Claire said...

erica: you're so right, I should...

Sara Luxe said...

yes they do suit u what a cute pic

Madame said...

Yes, I want a poem! x

Stacy said...

I just got an email from APC about the pj's yesterday. They look perfect for winter time and the sofa.

Mirthe said...

For girls who still want to look cute in pj's... I'm in!