Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BABY, LIFE'S TOO SHORT...



I always liked this song and this band, throughout all its various changes in name and line-up. I mentioned them here back in 2007, and this is what they're up to now. Yes, I have stood in many a sticky floored bar singing along raucously. But this, I assure you, is not a me bigging up my mates post. No one asked me to, but I love how they've done this video and the sentiment of the song (pretty easy to deduce) is exactly right for today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can I find the lyrics? I can't understand the words much...
xo
Mia

Bombay Beauty said...

couldn't agree more... captures the mood nicely... xo bb

Claire said...

Mia - even if you find them, you'll never remember them in the right order - don't even try!

BB - doesn't it?

xoxo to you both.