Saturday, November 17, 2012

HI I HAVE A SHOP!...

After two years of procrastinating / sneakily squirrelling away souvenirs from all my travels, putting aside barely worn clothing loves and generally pondering how to do this, my shop is finally here!

{WHAT I LOVED}

In it you will find souvenirs from most of the places I've been lately: Venice, Paris, Lisbon etc etc... All bought on a one for me, one for you basis in the same way I'd bring back a souvenir for a friend that I think they'd like. Then there are the clothes - my wardrobe is insane and full of lovely things I've hardly, or in some cases never worn. I'm starting with small groupings of five items in each update, with new updates coming fast and often. But be assured there is MUCH more to come - both souvenirs and clothes.

Here's the first update all hanging out together:

I hope you love What I Loved.

{Merci to C for the header}

2 comments:

erica said...

love this idea! those velvet slippers are calling my name

Suzanna said...

Oh wow. I was pleasantly surprised to come across this. A great, great idea of a shop!